Lou Lou's Vintage Fair Haul

Leave a Comment

In September the Lou Lou's Vintage Fair was back in Nottingham. Since my last visit to the fair I have developed a massive appreciation for all things vintage. On this particular Sunday I was on the hunt for some vintage accessories to liven up winter wardrobe.

Here are a few pictures from my trip...




You can get your hair done by The Little Vintage Beauty Parlour. I was watching them at work and honestly the hairstyles they did were amazing, I was so tempted to get mine done...but maybe next time.



These vintage boxes and mirrors are so cute







Here are some of the vintage goodies I managed to find...

I picked up this beautiful necklace from 'Dear Rose with Love' which is a business that source and sells vintage jewellery. I've been on the look out for a dainty necklace for everyday wear and this really caught my eye. It cost £7, which is slightly more expensive then other necklaces at the fair, in fact 'Dear Rose with Love' items are a tad overpriced, I think that's because they are all new. 


I feel the next thing I brought is either a love it or hate it kinda thing. I absolutely love it, as the saying goes 'a girl can never have too many handbags' (or is that shoes). When I saw this handbag at the corner of my eye I wasn't sure if it was too grannyish (If you get what I mean), and not the sort of thing that goes with me style but when I tried it on there was something about it that I fell in love with!


The stall owner informed me that it was a real leather designer handbag from the 1970's, and a bargain for only £15. In the summer my guilty pleasure was watching Gok Wan on This Morning, and apparently 70's fashion is huge at the moment, so I figured Gok Wan would be proud ahaha!

Next, I brought this chevron midi ring for £3, to add to my collection.


I also brought this small tea pot for my Mum!


Finally I picked up these two blingy necklaces.I especially love the one on the right, I love how sparkly it is - now all I need is for a special occasion to wear it to!  

See you next time for more of my ramblings.
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig