A Devoted Tea Drinker's Favourite Mug's

Leave a Comment

There is nothing more relaxing than curling up on the sofa in your PJ's with your favourite mug filled with tea. But, I’m a tad fussy when it comes to mugs to drink my beloved tea from - please tell me I’m not the only one?! 

The cup has to be big enough so you can get the most tea, yet not too big that you strain your hand each time you go for a sip, the handle has to be sturdy enough that it doesn’t feel like your tea cup will snap and spill all over you. And not to forget it should have a pretty design on (who wants to drink their tea out of a boring mug?!) 

Weird - I know, but I can't help buying cute mugs I don't really need! All my mugs have memories attached to them; some have been presents from loved ones and some souvenirs from random places I have visited. 

So, today I thought I would share some of my all time favourite mug's with you:

The first one is fondly referred to as the swimming pool mug by me and my family, because it's one of the biggest mugs I have ever seen! This one I brought at the Harry Potter studios in London. I fell in love with this mug, as I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.


The size of this mug is ridiculous, now as much as I love tea I could never have a full cup of tea in this gigantic mug, I can only manage half a cup!

Next up is a gift I received on my 17th birthday. This one is slightly more normal sized, what I love about this mug is the fact there is room to put some (two to be exact) of your fave biscuits. Only down side of this mug is the fact that the handle is too small.


I can't find the exact one that I have as it was a gift, yet this one is very similar (here)

Finally, I love using this 'First Class Tea Drinker' mug which literally sums me up...


What's your favourite mug to drink from?

See you next time for more of my ramblings 

xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig