The British Tag

1 comment

I love all things British and I definitely think the twitter page Very British Problems is an accurate representation of my life haha! For a while now I've seen this tag floating around the internet and I thought it looked fun to do so that’s why I’m here with my cuppa ready to answer some questions! 
  1. How many cups of tea do you have a day & how many sugar? Well…Its kinda obvious that I love tea considering the name of my blog! But to be honest I don’t have that much tea. I probably drink about 2-3 cups a day (is that alot?), possibly more if I’m a bit chilly. I have 1 sugar in my tea…I don’t know how people drink tea without sugar - it just doesn't taste right! I love tea soo much that my friend made this at Christmas for me...                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                    
  2. Favourite part of your roast? Okay, I have to admit as I am a veggie I have never had a Sunday roast *everyone gasps* But I would think it would probably be the roast potatoes…yummy!                                                                                                                                             
  3. Favourite dunking biscuit? Ooo this is a tough one, I think it would have to be chocolate digestive biscuits; I could literally eat packets of them! But my latest biscuit obsession are the peanut butter Oreos!                                                                                                                           
  4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime? Obviously Afternoon Tea - you can’t beat a posh English tea! Also, I love going to the seaside when it’s freezing and having fish and chips. With that said I also enjoy moaning about the weather…or just moaning about anything really...                                                                                                                              
  5. Favourite word? I’m going to be one of those annoying people and not answer the question properly…as I’m going to say my favourite saying which is “Ey up”. It’s a Nottingham greeting and I don’t know why but I love it - make's me giggle every time.                                                                                                                                  
  6. Cockney rhyme slang? I’m from Nottingham so I don’t really know any cockney slang, only the most common one “Apples and pears” for stairs.                                                                                                                                          
  7. Favourite sweet? I can't decide between Rhubarb and Custard boiled sweets and Lemon bonbons!                                                                                                                                               
  8. What would your pub be called? Errr…*mind blank*                                                                               
  9. No.1 British person? Princess Diana.                                                                                                      
  10. Favourite shop / restaurant? John Lewis is pretty British, plus it has a ton of things in. I also like Primark (is that british?!)                                                                                                                      
  11. What British song pops into your head? It has to be...                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  12. Marmite? Detest it!!
I tag...

Tammie from Tam Loves Tea
Ellie from Ellie Bee

I hope you enjoyed today's post :)

See you next tine for more of my ramblings. 
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. LOVE this, although I think I'll have to count how many cups of tea I drink tomorrow as I genuinely have no idea...
    Http://www.tamlovestea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig