Afternoon Tea at Tiffin Tea House, West Bridgford, Nottingham

1 comment
The last time I posted an afternoon tea review was over 6 months ago! Fortunately though it hasn't been 6 months since my last afternoon tea, in fact  I've had a busy summer gorging on scones and cakes. Over the next few of weeks I will be posting reviews of different afternoon tea venues, first up is the Tiffin Tea House in Nottingham.

Tiffin Tea House is a traditional tea house which serves fresh food and homemade cakes. It is situated on Abbey Road in West Bridgford. Entering the Tiffin Tea House is like being transported to a 1950s tearoom.Tiffin is perfectly decorated with china teapots and lace table cloths, I particularly love the mismatched chairs. Tiffin Tea House is relaxed and very cosy, it gives a lovely homely feel, which i really like. It reminded me a lot of my grandma's house for that reason.



When I first visited the Tiffin Tea House I had no intention of having afternoon tea I was thinking more a long the lines of a slice of cake and a cup of tea, but those thoughts quickly vanished when we saw others with their 3 tier cake stands.
As you can see from the menu, Tiffin Tea House offers an array of things from full cooked English breakfasts to fish finger sandwiches and homemade cakes. However, their Tiffin Afternoon Tea seems to be the most popular. 
I love this cake stand!
As you can see from the picture the Tiffin Tea House afternoon tea is a real treat!
It includes a large selection of traditional sandwiches such as cheese and pickle ones, nothing too adventurous, nice and simple.
It wouldn’t be an Afternoon Tea without some warm scones!
The cakes we tasted were all homemade and consisted of a carrot cake, walnut cake and a chocolate brownie and a mini Victoria sponge. They were all yummy, my favourite had to be the walnut cake.

Afternoon Tea at the Tiffin Tea House is reasonably priced at £11.95 per person. I don't think there's one bad word I could say about Tiffin Tea House, we had a lovely time indulging and will definitely be going back very soon. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. 

Next time I will be reviewing Afternoon Tea at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel in Leicester Square, so keep your eyes peeled for that in a fortnight's time.

See you next time for more of my ramblings!

xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. High tea Leicester

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig