Curly Whirly Cake, Konditor & Cook

Leave a Comment

Today I wanted to do a quick post to share a new (rather amazing) discovery of mine the ever so delicious Curly Whirly Cake from Konditor & Cook. I have heard friends and family rave about Konditor & Cook's Curly Whirly cake, so during my last trip to London I just had to give it a try! Now considering I have sampled a fair few cakes in my time I can now confirm that the Curly Whirly Cake is one of the best cakes I have ever tasted (I know I'm bigging it up alot, but trust me it's delicious!)

Konditor & Cook's cake shop in London sells indulgent treats.The company was founded in 1993 by Gerhard Jenne. Konditor & Cook is particularly well known for their chocolate brownies and their Curly Whirly Cake.

The Curly Whirly Cake has a dark chocolate sponge cake with a cream cheese vanilla bean frosting and is covered in dark chocolate swirls.

When they say they sell indulgent treats...they mean it! Even though the cake is absolutely delicious I don't think many people could manage more then one slice in a go due to the richness of the dark chocolate sponge. But with that said they're 24 hours in the day ;')

The cake is available in 5", 7" and 10" and can be personalized at an extra cost of £5.00 for a special occasion. If you are ever looking for a cake to binge on a celebration cake for a loved one (mum if you're reading this, its almost my birthday...hint hint) then Konditor & Cook is a great place to head to.

Here are few pictures from my trip to the Spitalfields Market branch of Konditor & Cook...




What is your favourite cake from Konditor & Cook? Any recommendations?

See you next time for more of my ramblings!
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig