Liebster Award

4 comments
I admit…I hadn't heard about the Liebster award until I was nominated by the amazing Melissy Goose. For those of you who don’t know this award is meant to help discover new blogs! Thank you so much Melissy for the nomination – I am very honoured that you have nominated me, as well as a tad confused as I thought my sister was the only one to read my blog!! If I was you I would defiantly check out Melissy’s blog! I hope you all enjoy reading this post…J


Here are the Rules…
1. Post 11 facts about you.
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your nominees to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged.

Let’s begin…(drumroll please)…

11 facts about me…
  1. I live in Nottingham – what an interesting fact (not)
  2. I have a VERY unhealthy obsession over New York – It’s my dream to go there one day!
  3. My birthday is on 8th November!
  4. I have a ‘slight’ phobia of cats
  5. I started my first year of my A levels the other day :) 
  6. I love a cuppa (shock horror)
  7. I refuse to go camping!
  8. I am a massive procrastinator – I’m surprised I manage to get anything done!
  9. I can learn how to drive this year – god help us all!!
  10. I’m obsessed with the TV show Friends, no matter how many times I watch it I still hysterically laugh like I did the first time!
  11. I love the winter so much; think I just love wearing my onesie!     

Melissy's Questions...
  1. Tell me one thing about you not many people would know? I’m surprisingly quite adventurous!
  2. Who/What inspired your blog? I feel it was bloggers in general. I wanted to start a blog for a very long time now, but I have always been scared about what people would think/say about it, especially the people I know! What inspired me was how other bloggers didn't really care about what people thought and just wanted to do something they loved and didn't let others stop them! So far I’m loving the whole experience and I’m glad I plucked up the courage to do this :)  
  3. What is your favourite leisurely activity? Does watching TV count??.... :)
  4. What was your favorite vacation spot and/or dream vacation spot? I would LOVE to go to New York one day!
  5. Tell me 3 items on your bucket list. Experience Christmas in New York, go on a hot air balloon ride and see the Hollywood sign in person!
  6. If you could only have 1 makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably lipstick!
  7. Who has inspired you in some way and how? My brother and sister!
  8. Top 5 places you love to buy clothes from. New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Zara, H&M and Primark J  
  9. Top 5 makeup brands you love. Rimmel, Mac, Maybeline, Urban Decay and Revlon
  10. Which do you prefer: Heels, Flats, Converse, or Flip Flops (or other) I’m all for comfort, so flats! Also, I’m pretty tall and wearing heels would make me look like a giraffe – it wouldn't be very elegant to watch either!
  11. Who would you cast to play you in a movie about your life? Miranda Hart… :) 
I’m fairly new to the blogging world therefore I do not follow much blogs (sorry) so I nominate…
  1. Lady Haze of Vintage
  2. Life of a Trainee Journalist 
  3. Megan Tansy 
  4. Style with Veni 
  5. Stephi Lareine 
  6. Blonde-stuff  
My questions...
  1. What did you want to be when you were younger?
  2. What is your favourite blog?
  3. Why did you start your blog?
  4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
  5. What's your favourite TV show?
  6. Tea or Coffee?
  7. What was your favourite film as a child?
  8. Which famous person (dead or alive) would you like to spend time with?
  9. If you could learn another language, what would it be?
  10. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
  11. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

Once again, thank you Melissy for the nomination! I really appreciate it!

See you next time for more of my ramblings!
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Many Congrats on your award. It was nice reading the post.
    Follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow this is so surreal!! You're absolutely amazing ;)x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig