National Chocolate Week

2 comments
Did you know that it’s National Chocolate Week?? - Chocolate week is an annual celebration of all things chocolaty in the UK. This year the celebration runs from 13th to 19th October and is apparently in its 10th consecutive year. With my weakness for a sweet treat, why in my 16 years of existence haven’t I heard about this before?!?
a motto I seem to live by...
I’ve decided that chocolate week is my new favourite week of the year and to get in the spirit of things I decided to dig out my fave chocolate recipe book and get involved in celebrating chocolate!!
This little book is packed with lots of yummy recipes,  all using my favourite ingredient…chocolate!

Today, I decided to have a go at making Chocolate and Vanilla Creams. This is a really elegant yet simple treat to make at home. It only took 15 mins to make and tastes amazing!


I would love to see what all my fellow chocoholics got up to during National Chocolate Week, you can email me pictures on ramblingsofadevotedteadrinker@gmail.com 

See you next time for more of my ramblings! 
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig